Orlando Area Dance Classes For Toddlers, Children and Teens
STARZ DANCE COMPANY CONGRATULATIONS!
Huge CONGRATULATIONS to our Starz Dance Company at the 2021 NexStar Nationals for bringing home countless National championships and the highest honors by earning...
5 of 6 VICTORY CUPS!!
We are so PROUD of all the HARD WORK our team put in and
can't wait to see what the 2021-2022 season has in store!
REGISTRATION - 2021 WINTER SEASON registration is OPEN!
- ONGOING - ONLINE REGISTRATION is OPEN and ONGOING for the winter season!
- Monday, Jan 17 - Sat, Jan 22 - SPIRIT WEEK! Wear your pajamas to dance class!
- Monday, Feb 7 - Sat, Feb 12 - SPIRIT WEEK! Crazy socks week!
- Sunday, March 13 - Sunday, March 20 - CLOSED for Spring Break
As we move into our 9th year under the ownership of Phil & Jeanine Thomas and the Artistic Direction of Kelly McGuire, we continue to have great joy in watching all of our Dancers grow! Our incredibly talented staff is looking forward to sharing their passion and expertise with each and every student in the SDG dance family this season and beyond! Come by during business hours and check us out! Enrollment is currently ongoing!
Upcoming Office Hours:
- Monday, January 17 - 5pm-8pm
- Tuesday, January 18 - 5pm-8pm
- Wednesday, January 19 - 5pm-8pm
- Thursday, January 20 - 5pm-8pm
- Saturday, January 22 - 9am-1pm
- CALL 407-332-7827 or e-mail StarzDanceGalaxy@gmail.com FOR MORE INFORMATION!
Teaching YOUR Star to Shine! Starz Dance Galaxy has recreational dance classes available for kids ages 2 to 19. For some this is the beginning of a lifetime love of dance that can lead to competitive dance with the Starz Dance Company. For many the chance to learn from our highly skilled staff just for FUN is the right path.
The Starz Dance Company has produced many high level competitive youth dancers and professional dancers. Whether dance is a career path or simply a vehicle to learn the many lessons competition can teach, we tackle competition with the proper attitude. It is all about the kids, celebrating their achievements and teaching them to be strong when tackling life's challenges.